Child Protection Week focuses attention on child protection being everyone’s business and ensuring that communities across Queensland take responsibility for children being protected and experiencing well-being.
On the afternoon of Wednesday 8th September IYS (Inspire Youth & Family Services) are running an event at the Hut in DJ Sherrington Park. This event aims to to promote the protection and wellbeing of young people.
This is a FREE community event and will include the following:
- Self – Care Session (includes a free self-care pack)
- Giveaways and other prizes to win!
- Sport, skate park and games
- Mindfulness activity station
- Free BBQ Snow Cones/Drinks & snacks
- Interactive Police Vehicle