- Monday 4th September 10-11.30am at Caloundra Community Centre.
- Free presentation by Dr Bob Jacobs – Clinical Psychologist
- Children “act out” their feelings, which means that as parents/carers we need to look beyond their behaviour and try to understand the underlying emotional meaning of what they are doing.
- This presentation provides a clear and helpful way of understanding what emotional needs are demonstrated in our children’s behaviour.
- Opportunity at the end of the presentation to ask Dr Bob questions.
Local community services with information on support options.
Free finger food after the presentation.
Date: 4 Sep 2023
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Name: Kelly Timperley
Caloundra Community Centre
58A Queen St
Caloundra, Sunshine Coast