Funds are only provided to non-Government organisations and/or not-for-profit organisations.
(or sponsoring organisation details)
required for receipt notification
Event Organising Committee Details:
You must actively include and involve at least 5 organisations (both non-govt & government) who work with children, young people, parents, carers and families as part of the event planning committee
Identify Event Region:
||Family support services (Family and child connect catchments)
|Far North Queensland
Cape York/Torres Strait
Mt Isa/ Gulf
Townsville (Thuringowa and Aitkenvale)
|Sunshine Coast & Central Queensland
Rockhampton,Gladstone & Emerald (including Woorabinda)
Maryborough/Bundaberg (Hervey Bay)
Sunshine Coast/ Gympie (Maroochydore and Caloundra)
|Brisbane & Moreton Bay
Moreton Bay (Caboolture, Strathpine & Redcliffe)
Brisbane South West
|South West Queensland
Roma and Charleville
Kingaroy/South Burnett (Murgon & Cherbourg)
|South East Queensland
Gold Coast (Labrador, Mermaid Beach & Nerang)
Insurance Policy Details: (attach copy of current certificate)
Does your organisation hold appropriate insurance? Please ensure that your public liability insurance covers the proposed event. Please specify the type of insurance cover held:
Overview of Activity
Your Regional application will be judged against the following key criteria.
Refer to the guidelines.
include address of proposed event/s
include estimated number of
attendees per event. Please write a statement to explain how your project will reflect
the aims and theme of Child Protection Week 2023 in your local community. Protecting Children is Everybody's Business.
outline how both the activity and Child Protection Week will
be promoted, and to whom (eg. brochures, posters, media etc).
Please Provide Banking Details for Payment Processing:
Please Provide Itemised Breakdown of Anticipated Costs:
Proposed Budget - Grants of up to $5000 (exclusive of GST) are available:
To be eligible for funding your submission must respond to the selection criteria outlined below.
1. Facilitate a regional event that promotes the theme Protecting Children is Everybody’s Business and reflects the interests and diversity of the region;
2. The event/activity must be completed within Child Protection Week 3-9 September 2023. In exceptional circumstances, applications for event/activities in the week prior to Child Protection Week will be considered.
3. raise awareness of child abuse and neglect as an issue within local Australian communities
4. promote local services available to support children and families who have experienced child abuse and neglect, or are at risk
5. equip individuals and communities with knowledge and skills to understand child abuse and neglect and empower them to take action
6. Funding submissions must reflect collaboration with other agencies within the region (minimum 5 organisations required)
Application due date 12 May 2023
I/we declare that the information provided here is, to the best of our knowledge, accurate and complete. I/We agree to abide by the conditions of funding laid out in the application form and understand that I/we will be responsible for completing an accountability of expenditure report within one month of the completion of the activity. Due date 3 October 2023.
Please note that you cannot edit your application after submission. If you would like to come back and continue your application before submission, please click 'Save and Continue Later'.